Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

🏆Commonwealth Games🏆

WALT: Research information about the 'Commonwealth Games'!

 G'day and greetings to you all...
 WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! 

So today in the last block, we researched facts/information about the 'COMMONWEALTH GAMES'! I was kind of confused because what was the difference between this event and the Olympics?! It is the same thing right? Well...I find out about that and realised that the 'Olympics' is a massive event that invites ALL countries around the world as participants but for the 'Commonwealth Games' - it's ONLY for the countries that have had the British Colonization.

 Sorry to repeat that since it's in a DLO {Digital Learning Object} that I made so you guys could learn more info/facts about the 'Commonwealth games'. Also, I forgot to mention - I worked on this DLO with my close friend Constance!


I had a LOT of fun doing this in the last block because NOT only did I get to learn about the 'Commonwealth games' but I also got to learn what it IS and when it had started! 

Thanks for reading and please comment your opinions about the blog post that has just been made! Stay tuned for more blog posts coming up..MALO!

2 comments:

  1. G'day Akanesi,
    I love how you have put all the key points in your presentation about the topic as it really inspired me for my DLO. I also love how you have kept it simple but still eye-catching. Next time I feel you could add more photo of the person who got kicked out and the person who you thought was a successful. Good Job on your work and thank you for the inspiration you have given to me.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete